Friday, January 23, 2009

Trying Not To Break Into Tiny Little Pieces

...my "birthday party" can't even be called a wreck...because it didn't happen...it was just all the way canceled at the very last minute...i was told by my party coordinator that everything could be switched to sunday, but it's pointless...being as though my bday is today...and not sunday...and now i have little to no faith in the whole party set up

oh...my purple silk dress is still stuck in bumbumville, va...with the stain still in it...so nix to ALL of the prep i put into the perfect bday outfit...

i've spent way too much money on NOTHING...

i'm really dissapointed that my special day is ruined...you only turn 25 once...and there doesn't seem to be a great deal to celebrate

on a positive note...today when i got off the metro...i saw a lil flyer that someone had dropped...and the heading on the inside read "STAY POSITIVE"*

...something to consider...especially since i'm in a blue mood

No comments: