Friday, August 22, 2008

Oh...Hello There

OMG.....I’m not even about to update ya'll on this crazy azz August...just know that I’ve managed to put my identity in jeopardy...among other things

as I mentioned in my last post...WHIRLWIND...I’ve got billions of things to blog about...but eh...I’ll get to them eventually


anywho...I’ve broken my silence because I’m offended....







Glam God? Seriously? of all of the people i'd bestow that title upon....Viv Fox certainly wouldn't even break my top 100...Nothing about 1 Vivica A. Fox is remotely Glamorous....first of all...she's a wack actress...sorry fans....but recognize that....secondly...can someone please show me 10 consecutive red carpet even pictures of said Glam God looking like a dyme?...i pose that as a question...because i don't believe its possible....

Viv...just know that Tyra you are not...stop with the dumb wig/weave changes....please make sure Tara Reid wasn't the last patient of your cosmetic surgeon....and don't ever....ever ever ever try to clown anyone

CURTIS tho? GURRRL STOP!
i mean....look at her....wtf is that silly smirk for?...i'm not going to talk about that weave/hairline combo...cuz i too know what it feels like to have a 5head...but thats why i rock bangs shawdii!...ummm...but her right (our left) boobie looks wrong on various levels
I can't even begin to speak on the show last night....shout out to TigerLily...i got those same earrings girl!...lol @ Roxy....she needed to go...lol @ Aaron too...silly rabbits

Disgusted

<3

Chocklit

No comments: